Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kid quotes again

Some more kid quotes:

Daddy: Luke, what are you doing?
Luke: Oh, I saw a ant and so I said hi to it and then smashed it.

Luke walked into the living room and said, "I said a little prayer 'cause I was alone."

Lucy: Look, there's Robin Hood climbing up the building! He must be a strong guy!
Luke: Yeah, he's a hero!

Lucy's crocodile: Let's color.
Luke's crocodile: Actually, we don't have hands. We just have feet. So, let's swim.

Luke: You can tell a daddy's a daddy 'cause he doesn't wear nail polish.

Lucy: I hate cleaning up! And I'm pregnant, so it's hard for me.  Well, I'm not really pregnant, but my back hurts like this, so it's hard for me to bend down.

Luke (charging at Lucy with the green pick): Here comes your spiritual crocodile!

Lucy (wistfully): It's taking too long for us to grow up!

Luke: Why do you guys say jerks and idiots when we're driving?

No comments:

Post a Comment