Monday, February 6, 2012

My kids and the stuff they think up!

 Sometimes Luke is willing to be Lucy's prince and they dance.


 An impromptu hug!

 Sometimes I just love how they set up their animals.  Their animals do everything together.  They go to priesthood and relief society, the zoo, Jaime's house, Grandma's house, Smith's...

 We were all too busy playing our own games on New Year's eve so these little girlies decided to get their own game out.

 Luke's "statues" of Harry & Ron.

 I interrupted sacrament meeting for these pictures.

 These animals are watching a movie.

 Anna always gets on her belly to color.

 Lucy drew this zebra and I thought it was so good I wanted a pic!

 So then Luke drew this horse and wanted me to take a pic of it, too.

 This is our Hogwarts feast!  I was McGonagall and got to join Harry, Ginny and Hermione.  You can see all the sausages and pies there that we were feasting on.  We had just watched the Chamber of Secrets (skipping over the scary parts of course), and I guess the main thing they got from the movie was the feasting in the great hall.  Which I can't blame them of course.  Reading or watching Harry Potter always makes me hungry.

1 comment: