Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Luke & Lucy's Birthday!

A very fun birthday over all! We had pancakes for breakfast and then a little pizza party at night with a few family members. I was glad to have a few people come over so it could be more special for the twins. So thanks for those who came! Especially Natalie who had her wisdom teeth out that morning!


I was pretty proud of my turtle cake for Lucy, especially when she woke up from her nap and before I realized she could see it she said "turtle!"


Now, the lion... when it was time to start it, the party was already beginning and I was in a hurry and less motivated, I said it looked like a bear, but everyone was nice to say it was totally a lion. You can't count on adults to tell the truth. But Luke wanted to see his lion cake so bad so I held him up, and, "Bear!" Leave it to a kid to tell the truth. He still loved it though.

Luke got some gloves and Lucy loved them!

Tyson was very excited about giving Luke & Lucy a Mr. Potato head.












This video is 3 minutes long, but I just thought I'd put it on here for those who missed the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment