Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Festivities

Wasn't it great that that the 4th of July lasted 3 days?! We got to spend a lot of time with both sides of the family.
It's a good thing Grandma's ice maker doesn't actually work!
I had just changed his diaper, so that's my excuse for his pantlessness. Although I think it made this picture even better!

Luke thought it was fun to run through the "waaa" (also known as "wawa").


We had a fun time up Ogden canyon on Monday. All of Joseph's family was able to come, which means all 15 grandkids got to play together! I really wish I would have thought to take a picture of all of them.
They wouldn't leave this spout alone, so Joseph let it drip and let Luke play in it until he got soaked.
Luke with grandpa.

Luke had a great time finding bugs with his uncle David.

No comments:

Post a Comment